Monday, February 14, 2011

A New Cookbook

I have a new, free e-book for download! It is the "Providence Acres Blog Cookbook" - A Collection Of Recipes & Tips From Our Blog.

You can download it free from the link in the left column.

It is totally free for your use, as are my other books: "Making Organic Soap At Home" and "Making Organic Wine At Home". If you like the books and use them, and you can afford to, please donate to help keep them free.

I am writing a series of "At Home" books for those folks who are on the road to self sufficiency and want to live closer to the land. Most families who have left their jobs and security and are just starting out on their own do not usually have much in the way of material possessions. The very definition of homesteading usually means a lack of material posessions. These people need the help these books might be able to provide and it is for these families that I want to keep them free, however writing a book takes up a lot of my time and effort.

If you want to help with this project and can afford to, please donate towards their use and continuation. You can use the "Donate" button on the download page and go through PayPal, if you wish.

My next book will be: "Keeping a Few chickens At Home". I don't have a publish date as I write in my spare time.

Please let me know if there is an important recipe or tip in the blog that I have ommitted in this book.

Thank you, everyone, for your continued support in this endeavor!

2 comments:

The JR said...

I'll have to see what kind of goodies you have in it.

Sheryl at Providence North said...

Nothing that is not already in the blog. It's a collection of the blog recipes :-)