Thursday, December 30, 2010

E-Books


I have written a few e-books in the past year. I am hoping that "Making Organic Soap At Home" will become a favoirite book for homesteaders.


I have started writing another book entitled: "Keeping A Few Chickens At Home". I'd like to continue writing this series of "At Home" books for those on the journey to a more self sufficient lifestyle.
I am going to sell these on our new website. You can purchase these through our E-Book page - one of the tabs at the top of the screen.


I know there are those out there who are trying hard to make ends meet while doing what they can to live a healthier and more self sufficient lifestyle. I hope this will help those families.

 

3 comments:

The JR said...

Both of those are things I would luv to try one day. Right now there is just not enough hours in the day.

Maybe one day.

Clayton said...

Your doing a great job there Sheryl. Way to go. I will look at them soon. We had Bernis from Northwoods Garden drop out as she was visiting her parents in Saskatoon. She bought a number of Edible Blue Honeysuckle items to use in promoting their plant selling business. Good for us and good for them. Now to get seeds planted for the next round. All the best in the New Year.

Sheryl at Providence North said...

I know what you mean, Ramona! Time is a precious commodity around here too!

Hi Clayton! Glad to hear that you're still gardening! I have some haskap seedlings growing now too. I had about a doz of them 2" tall in Nov, so I put all but four outside in the garden. I hope they winter over naturally out there and come back in the spring. I have four growing on the windowsill now and will move under lights soon.

Looks liek an interesting blog at Northwoods. I'll have to check it out!